Friday, January 18, 2008

SNOW!

This is what we woke up with this morning, but I guess since we went to sleep with it looking like that we weren't really surprised.
Yesterday we walked to the grocery store, Gwen was in the stroller, but we let her out and she had a good time.
Then we let her play outside. Of course, by then she wanted dinner and wasn't into playing outside.



We made her make a snow angel, can you see it?
In other monumental news, Gwen tried the egg this afternoon. We even had the same meal for lunch...ok not totally the same meal, but she ate the chicken from my leftovers and we split a pear...that's progress isn't it? Ok, so maybe after I took a bite of the pear she took it from me and wouldn't give it back. I even tried to slice her off a piece, but she would rather eat from the fruit itself, so I had to settle for the slice. So tempramental! Well, she is up from her nap now, time to get a move on!

No comments: