Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Water babies wk3!

YAY! Today we had a break through, we participated in class. Is anyone as excited as I am? We got to class about 15 minutes early, which I am not sure, but might have made the difference, or maybe it was because it was the 3rd class. Before class Gwen started to reach out and touch the ropes (the ones that divide the lap lanes for the swimmers). She really enjoyed that and I even got her to turn around a first for class! She actually smiled and laughed and put her face in the water. Something Grandma doesn't even like to do!
Last night's eating wasn't terrible either. Gwen actually ate broccoli, something she hasn't done in months, but I guess based on what else was on her plate it was truly her best option. I do have to admit that since I didn't have time to marinate the chicken it was gross, very dry. She appears to not like potatoes in their baked form. Tonight we are having terriyaki marinated chicken and sweet potatoes with broccoli. Well see how that goes.

No comments: