Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So, it has been one of those weeks...I mean the week just started, I am not sure that I can classify that this week is terrible since the today is only Tues, but the last 24 hours have been particularly difficult. It started yesterday afternoon when I collected Gwen from her nap, she had pooped through her diaper, this does not usually happen to us. Gwen for the last several days has refused to eat most of the foods that she usually eats and her stools have become more watery than usual. I am hoping that this because she is drinking a lot of water and not eating a whole lot of other stuff. She woke up this morning and Eric had to give her a bath! Sadly, we are having the play group at our house tomorrow, so I am hoping that is all it is. I have already imagined a rash on her. UGH, the pressure of having other people's kids over to your house. I guess I am not really feeling pressure about that, I just hate thinking/feeling like your kid could make someone else's kid sick. Of course, I am also highly annoyed because Gwen's Dr's appt is next week and if she is not eating anything, she won't be gaining and then I might have other problems. I just wish that meal times were easier, but hopefully, soon enough this too shall pass. Back to our bad 24 hours. I wanted to go to the grocery store with Gwen on the way to pop her in the stroller I lost the list, after 30 minutes, I finally found the list, it had fallen in the garage. We then went to the grocery store and they had no chicken breasts, not a 1, not a pack, NONE. I could use chicken thighs, or drumsticks...seriously, how do you run out of all of your chicken breasts. Then I was making dinner and dropped and entire bottle of crushed pepper on the floor. We bought a new computer last week and hooked it up to the TV, for a couple of days we had a 'loss of signal' for the cable every once in a while. So, last night while we were watching the football game we lost the cable and got the "blue screen of death". Eric called up the Tech Support and they told us the hard drive was most likely bad and we would have to pay to get recovery disks and that it would take 10 days to get the disks! UM, I don't think so! Here is a picture of Gwen from last week, I tried to upload the matching video, but it didn't work out. Maybe latter. The princess is awake and since we have already had to change out her clothes more than once today, I better go check on her, no listening to her on the monitor!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the pic of her with Rudolph!! Too cute!

Hang in there! "Momma said there'd be days like this"!