Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yogurt?

Look at me pictures from today! I know you are like what, two posts in one day...awesome! I had to document this...Gwen eating yogurt. She actually saw it in the refrigerator and asked for it. Is anyone else excited?


At first she didn't seem interested in the yogurt, but when she finished the food on her table and noticed I had finished my lunch and started on the yogurt she "begged" for the spoon and ate it as best she could.


She also kept pointing at the camera wanting me to take more pictures, so I obliged, I mean that is what Mom's do.



We have another thing of yogurt in the fridge, I wonder if she will like blueberry as much as she liked strawberry. Maybe we will be running to the store to get more yogurt, but I don't want get over excited. I don't want this to be like the peanut butter incident...now she won't eat peanut butter. Gwen's still napping so I guess it time for me to get up and get some more stuff started, I am making calzones tonight and I need to get the dough started. YUM!

2 comments:

Liesa said...

Great job on the yogurt, Gwen! My kids still love yogurt. She sounds like Jack with her eating habits!!

Liesa said...

Great job on the yogurt, Gwen! My kids still love yogurt. She sounds like Jack with her eating habits!!