Thursday, March 20, 2008

Backlog

I have had these pictures in the queue for a while, but I haven't had a chance to post. I am hearing a little movement up there, so I don't know if I will make it through, but I am going to try my hardest to get all this out before she awakes!
Gwen has a fascination with 'clothes'. She is pretty funny, when we are going 'outside' she needs her 'hat'. And don't even think about putting on her jacket and not zipping it up! Seriously, she holds the ends together at you and says 'uh, uh' until zip her up. She has a problem with taking the jackets off, which must be taken off as soon as we get to our destination! I usually pull both sleeves at one time, which at her age she can't do, she gets the jacket off her shoulders and then gets 'stuck'. Now she is trying to put clothes back on and I got a picture of it. It is funny watching Gwen try to dress and stuff, because you take it for granted that it is easy to find the arm hole and put your arm in. One day our super baby will get it together. I guess she gets frustrated and or loses interest when it comes to the other arm, but she doesn't seem to try to get that other arm in the clothes. Maybe only 1 arm is cold? This to me breaks my heart. While I was making dinner the other day it became too quiet in the other room, so I checked on her...this is what I saw. After a while I heard her say Daddy, so here she is waiting for Daddy.
Shoes! This picture Eric took on St. Patty's Day. Gwen actually at one point had both of his shoes on and walked a couple of steps.
I have more pictures to download from the camera from yesterday. Hopefully I will get to those soon, but I can't make any promises with the Holy Days and preparing for Easter. We are going to a friend's house, but I am going to try and bring several things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that first photo. Her smile is infectious! She's so adorable.

Maddie makes 4 said...

Ya know when Gwen was a "baby" I thought she looked like Eric but HOLY COW!!! Melanie she looks just like you.. Serously get out some of your baby pictures and compare! even better post some of your baby pictures and let your fans be the judge :) She totally has your eyes. Funny how babies change who they resemble at different stages of their childhood.