Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter videos

Here are the many Easter videos, I don't know how exciting they will be, except for maybe the bubbles one, which I haven't viewed, but I was there and thought it was darn funny!
Gwen's first taste of sweet tarts


Gwen's first solid chocolate Easter bunny, no hollow bunnies for us! (except for the one that baby #2 and I are sharing.)


Yummy, peeps!


And last but not least, BUBBLES


I hope that you have enjoyed these videos and pictures. Sadly I did not bring my camera to our Easter dinner, I had no idea that we would be doing an Eater egg hunt after dinner. It was quite funny we had another couple eating dinner with us, who had no kids, and as soon as the Easter egg hunt was announced, they bolted for the door! Gwen and my friends daughter had a grand time playing together.

No comments: