Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No we are not sick or dead, I have been busy and lazy and I don't have the time to post. By the end of the day I am pretty tired and during the day I am pretty busy because I have "chores" to do while Gwen is sleeping. We (by we I mean Eric) are apparently feeling the need to get some much needed house projects completed. I have decided that I am the spackling queen, my painting skills might not be all that, but I can spackle the house to new heights!
So, I started this post 2-3 days ago. I would like to say that I have accomplished much in those 2 days, but I am not sure anything that we've done would be considered great. The time change thing seems to be throwing us off a little, not necessarily Gwen, but Eric comes home all excited it is light outside and wants to be outside, so Gwen is not getting to bed at 7, more like 8, although it is 7 before the time change, but that doesn't leave as much time for me time/recuperating as when she went down at 7.
Yesterday I had a dental appt, EARLY, so theoretically the hubby could watch her before work, but sadly he could not, so I had to wake her up and take her to a friends house. She was not to thrilled, but of course, who would be to be awakened thrown in the car without breakfast, changing clothes or a diaper change! She did well, my friend said she cried pretty hard for 10 minutes and then as soon as she saw/heard me when I came to get her she broke down again. Then we went to class, came home had lunch, napped (her not me) went to another friend's house because her daughter's b'day party is Sat and her husband has been too busy to watch her daughter so she can get stuff together for the party. So Gwen and I went and hung out so she could cook. Then we rushed home ate dinner with Daddy and then I left and went scrapbooking! What a day. This morning I had my glucose test, wasn't so bad this time. I don't know if it was because it wasn't first thing in the morning and I had breakfast and exercised before the test. My body was probably ready for a snack! Gwen stayed with my same friend since Daddy couldn't make it to the appointment. She did much better this time.
Well, now she is awake and I better get to her she seems upset. So I guess I will post this unfinished so I can get her.

No comments: