Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter pictures

We have some pictures from Easter morning...you know when Gwen was "suffering" from a sugar high! These pictures were taken after the posted video. I have more videos to post, but I will do that in a separate post. I had planned on stuffing plastic Easter Eggs Saturday night while Eric made me watch the "10 Commandments"...we own the DVDs so we didn't have to watch at a certain time and we could turn it off and go to bed whenever, but alas, we could not find the eggs, I was so upset...had I known that I would have made the hard boiled eggs and we would have died them...I was too chicken this year to try that with Gwen. Here is Gwen with my (& baby #2s) bunny. Gwen has taken quite a liking to it. Surprisingly enough after I bought it for myself, I don't really want to eat it!





Gwen eating her 1st peep! I personally don't want anything to do with Peeps, but apparently Eric wants his daughter to also indulge in sugar, like he likes to occasionally. Eric told me that Gwen likes to only eat the ears and then gives the rest to him...I think it is a perfect arrangement for him.
The godfather came over to visit. He comes over frequently, but we don't often get pictures...he had to head over to parents for Easter happenings, but we are on the way out of town. Gwen is showing him her bounty!
The bubbles...wait until you see the video...Eric and I were laughing so hard, silently trying not to spoil the video! The bubbles were a huge hit!

No comments: