Thursday, June 05, 2008

Brief update & Dr.s appt

Mom arrived successfully yesterday, we have been very busy since she got here, excepting that 30min+ where we waited for BWI to open back up because of the severe weather. Mom had arrived safely, but her luggage could not be brought in. So, probably won't get much posting in while Mom is here, before the baby comes. Went to the Dr today and it appears that we have had some more dilation and that everyone is hoping that I go soon! The Dr said she doesn't expect me to go another week, but I told her she said that before, so why should I believe her now? She didn't appear to be to offended by my comment, so I guess she is used to hearing that stuff from 9+mon pregnant women. I guess the baby still hasn't gotten the memo, that now would be a good time to escape the premises, wonder how you get that message across. The Dr told me to try all that stuff that supposedly helps induce labor (not the McD's fish sandwich, the walking and stuff like that). I will try to give a yes I am still at home update, but really we want this baby out soon. I won't have any pictures to post, I have already put the camera upstairs near the bag, so we don't forget that. I appear to have a little Gwen next to me now so I best get going before she breaks something!

1 comment:

Beth said...

We're thinking about you and hoping all goes smoothly!!!! Can't wait to "meet" the little one (when you get around to posting, of course!)!!!