Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The ear

So a couple weeks ago, before we moved, Uncle Eric came over. Just before he arrived I realized that Gwen's ear was swollen.
You can see it better in this picture, I think.
I gave her some benadryl, which stopped the swelling from getting any worse. But, it didn't take the swelling down. The day before when we had gone to the park, she was scratching her ear and I asked her if it was bothering her and I checked out her ear and got a bug...I don't know what kind, because it was crawling and what not and I just crushed it and didn't want to over react in front of her. I thought it was over, they say it takes 24-48 hours for the swelling from a bug bite. Who knew, I sure didn't.
Eric took the kids to the park and played with them. Gwen read stories with him...

I packed.

No comments: