Saturday, February 23, 2008

Climbing pt 2

Remember how I made that post yesterday about my child not being able to climb...I still stick to that claim, but I amend to say that she has figured out how to get up on the chair, finally. These pictures were taken Thurs. Can you see how proud she is of herself?

I am proud of her also! It seems that I might not have to help her "up, uP, UP" anymore, at least on these chairs. I didn't actually catch her in the act with the camera, so you will have to take my word for it. You do believe me, don't you!?
In other more exciting news we have the laptop back and the camera is shipping back to the store. Apparently they had to replace the motherboard on the laptop. Seems to be working fine now, we will see. Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: