Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bye-bye Mommas

Here are some pictures from Mom's camera. I think all had a good time. This is from the sisters first day here. Gwen was a little shy, but I think that we will all agree that the webcam and photo album did make Gwen less wary of Mom and she warmed up to her rather well.
On the way to dinner with Daddy.
This was taken after Eric and I were in Hersey. We left while Gwen was napping and from the following pictures I would say, she didn't seem to be too upset. That Gwen of ours is easily distracted by going outside! She loves it.

It was very nice to have the sisters here, I realize how much lifting and active work I do around here, when I was told to sit and put my feet up constantly. At this point, I would like to mention my feet have not yet started to swell! We are about 6 weeks out, we had an ultrasound yesterday, seems the baby could be about 5lb 4oz. This seems rather large to me, esp when my girlfriend who just had her 8lb baby was only 4.5lbs at the same point. So, it leads me to believe we are looking at another large baby, of course I did glance at the head measurements and it seemed that the new baby's head wasn't measuring large for their size...unlike Gwen! I couldn't be more happier about that!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad everyone had a good time!! Man you're getting close!!!!