Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nothing doing

I am making the final push to get the inside of the house down...which translates to me trying to get Gwen out of the house so Eric can work. I don't know if Eric realizes I am trying to make the final push, but now he knows!
This weekend I went to the Nearly New Kids sale. I have mentioned this sale in previous posts here and here. I didn't get as much stuff as in those posts, they had tons of double strollers this time, but not the one that I want! I am still praying to find my stroller used! Anyhoo, I took Gwen to the local Children's Museum to check out their Spring Festival. I liked that they asked for donations for parking for the Boy Scouts that were taking the money and the stuff was cheap/free! Gwen and I took a hay ride. She seemed to enjoy it ok, but I guess she was kind of tired, she required me to carry her the whole time.
Here is Gwen and her horse! She loves the darn thing. She was laying on the floor kissing his nose, but Eric couldn't get that picture, but you get the idea.

We are not super busy this week. But I think next week will be busy for us. Gwen and I are going to the petting zoo with our fellow exercisers, and then for Mother's day we are having a Sat class where the Dad's get to see what this whole exercise group is all about! (and the Mommys get chair massages, you know I am there!) I also have Scrapbooking night.
The weather has turned back to cold around here and Gwen has been taking longer naps so we haven't been spending much time getting into any trouble. Gwen is certainly in some nice phases, she likes to play on her own and she is repeating EVERYTHING! Unfortunately Eric thinks it would be a go idea to teach her some not so toddler phrases, but that probably not effect him as much as much it would me. I spend way more time with her than he does, especially out in public. Although I guess it is a Dad's job to teach children different things than a Mom would. I was taught to say "pizza and Beer" when asked where I wanted to go to eat, also I taught to retrieve beers from the fridge for my Dad, I am pretty sure my Mom didn't teach me that stuff!

No comments: