Friday, April 18, 2008

The sisters have arrived!

And, they are wreaking havoc in the house! Already Gwen has been late for both bed time and nap time! Actually, it is not too bad, of course I say that as I sit on the couch by myself Gwen is sleeping and no one else is in the house...much like my other days around here. I guess the difference is that I am waiting for the sisters to arrive back home (apparently my Mom didn't realize that the memory card for the new camera is essential and left it unopened at home, so they went to buy a new one.) I am also waiting for the hubby to get home, which he just called and said he was on his way, we are leaving for here as soon as the sisters get back! The hubby and I are going on a "babymoon" and leaving Gwen with the sisters. Who do you think is going to have more fun, the sisters or us? I think the only person that is going to be upset is Gwen! I don't think she will be too bad off, she seems to be getting along with the sisters just fine, better probably when Eric and I aren't around, but I know she is going to be sad when she wakes up and we aren't around...and then she will probably forget about us! Hope you have a great weekend. Sunday we will be celebrating Grandma's birthday! (I won't tell you how old she is going to be, she'll probably come back and read this post and then be mad at me, if I told you)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!!! I am sure Gwen is in good hands and will be just fine without you! Think of how happy she'll be to see you when you return!!!

Happy "babymoon"-ing!
Beth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!!! I am sure it is one of the best ever!!
We're sending our greetings through this site, since I know you will look at it!!!

Love to all
Bob & Joan
PS Hi, Melanie - hope you and Eric had a great "Baby-moon"!!

Liesa said...

Good for you, Melanie! You need a nice getaway before the arrival of Ubil #2. I hope you all had a nice time and tell your mom Happy Birthday!!