Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sickness

Apparently Eric is feeling better, but I feel like crap. Worse than that really, although I am starting to feel better now that I don't have to keep an eye on Gwen. I knew I wouldn't be so lucky as to escape the illness, but I had hoped. A girl can dream! So my plan is to nap on the couch until Gwen falls asleep and then hit the bed upstairs, I am hoping that a good night sleep will make me all better and we can go outside, we have swim class tomorrow, you know. We also have plans to go to a playgroup at a local kids gym with many of our friends.
Thanks to the godfather to bringing over some supplies...unfortunately for him I refused to let him in the house so he wouldn't catch the sickness! I am feeling much better after having some soup.
Oh, and did I mention that Gwen was very good today and didn't get into really any trouble, thanks kid! Mommy really appreciates it. I will try to remember how great you were today the next time you are driving me crazy!

No comments: