Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Beautiful day

but alas, I think that Gwen is not feeling well. Yesterday she slept an hour later than usual and took a very long nap. Today she woke up early and had thrown up last night at some point. Poor child, we heard her wake up and cough periodically, but didn't expect that she had gotten sick. She was acting a little clingy this morning and tired, but since she got up early I hope that she doesn't get sick again, she hasn't eaten much in the last two days. Let us hope that she doesn't really have anything more than a cold. Eric will be leaving town next week for a whole week, basically. I do not want to be dealing with a sick child while he is gone, she cries for Daddy constantly, I can't imagine she would be doing anything else. She seems to be taking a long nap again today. Let us hope plenty of rest and fluids and some warm fresh air will make for a short illness!

2 comments:

Liesa said...

Melanie - just a note to say hi... I know Eric is out of town. I am thinking of you guys this week :)

Kalynne Pudner said...

Hey, Melanie! Those coincidences are indeed wild. We did go off the outlet path in Bonita Beach, eating at Doc's Beach House, on the coach's recommendation. But please do pass on your recommendations; my son REALLY wants to go to FGCU, so I'm sure we'll have more opportunities.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)