Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We're back

I have a lot of pictures to go through before I can post them. Some are good, some are bad, I will most likely post the good pictures, we'll see. I should say we had a good time and no one was to thrilled with leaving, although with baby Nate who can tell what he wants. Gwen was super excited to ride on the plane and then go on a bus. She was only sad not to ride in another train, like she got to do when we flew into Tampa. More to tell, but frankly, I don't have that kind of time, I must get to bed early! Here are a couple of teaser pictures, the blue-eyes meeting each other.

My cousin's wedding

Our little family.
My cousin's youngest with my youngest! (Apparently Maddie's shirt hurt her so she wouldn't put it back on.) Maddie wanted to hold Nate but he was rather tired, so it was a quick "visit" with Nate.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Too cute!! Glad you all survived!!