Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy

I feel like I am busy, I don't know if I am in reality, but I am exhausted and this Eric home thing has not really made me feel like I have any more time. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with more time, but with what is going on around here. I am working on my quilt, I want to get that done, but I have the step challenge, which isn't going well. Not that I am not getting my steps in, but silly stuff, like losing my pedometer. I am obsessed that the numbers are right on it, but getting in 10,000 steps a day, pretty difficult, doesn't allow for much time sitting. Which is causing a problem for some of my responsibilities. I am exhausted, most of that has to do with going to bed too late. Eric has starting working on the house, which is great, he put up some blinds in our bedroom, who knew our old blinds where so terrible, these are definitely keeping out the light. Nate is well, have I mentioned how much trouble this sweet little man is going to be. He is into everything he is not supposed to be and into nothing he is! I have a feeling I am going to be finding out what the random safety things that nobody ever thinks they are going to need, like toilet seat locks. But, he is so cute and sweet, so you know that is trouble. Gwen, she still adores her father but she still likes me to comfort her when she is injured. So, one day when I finish my quilt, I am in the homestretch on Gwen's scrapbook and Nate's cross-stitch, all things are pulling on me. The quilt has gone a lot faster than I expected, only a couple "bumps in the road"...I haven't used my sewing machine in a while, so I have had a couple of false starts, but I think I will have it done by the weekend, and now after several years I think I have convinced Eric I can make curtains, right now before we can move.

No comments: