Friday, January 02, 2009

End of 2008 pictures, maybe

I have not downloaded pictures from the camera, so I can't say for sure these are the last of the pictures. There might be some more on there, who knows, well, I do know there are more pictures on there, I just can't say for sure if they are from 2008 or 2009! While Eric was pulling out the Christmas decorations he found the ball pit, so he pulled it out for Gwen and Nate, he wanted to keep it out, but I put it away one day while he was at work, I just don't have that kind of space!
We have been feeding Nate "solids" again now that he is feeling better, I don't know how he feels about it, he seems to be more interested in the spoon than the actual "solid", he does still try to grab our food, but I don't think that is any indication, he loves grabbing at anything!
Here is our cute little man, ready for action!
In this picture from Grandmom's visit, Gwen won't look at the camera, but everyone else looks good!
I love this picture of Gwen!
Gwen and Grandmom reading a book. Gwen and Grandmom read lots of books during her visit, it was the thing Gwen most likes to do with people that come to visit. I guess she figures the new blood won't mind reading the same old books she makes us read all the time!
Gwen sporting the helmet, can you tell she loves that thing!
Nate still as cute and sweet as ever.
An extreme close-up of our "flying" baby
He has moved on to eating his toy, all in a day's work.
Nate and Grandmom, Gwen must have been napping.

Well, I guess that is all the pictures for now. I think I have some videos to post also.

No comments: