Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've got 99 problems...

and I will only expound on a couple of them.
The first is Gwen...this potty thing, is making me CRAZY! Yesterday we hit a low point, I was so frustrated, for the last couple weeks she has been randomly telling me that she has to go to the bathroom when we are out. I guess I should clarify she always asks to pee at the same time of day, it is just not every time we are out. Then, when I get her to the bathroom, there is no potty action...she says "no, I never want to go potty". Yesterday, at the end of exercise class, you know when we stretch and do abs, the part I need the most, she decided to potty. Then she told me that she should go to the play area. Um, nope, back the stroller you go. I don't know if she just doesn't want to go in the big potty or what. She is becoming the girl that cried wolf though. I read in a potty training book that the parent with the least amount of conflict with the child should do the training. So we discussed it last night and Eric has decided to take over potty training...I am not allowed to comment on anything. This is going to be a problem and we both fear what is going to happen with me letting go!

The second...NATE! Of course, baby Nate not a huge problem this eating thing, not like the biggest thing on his list! I guess at this point it is more hilarious than it is a huge problem. When I feed him the food, he just sticks out his tongue and makes faces and is like 'I am not going to put my tongue with this nasty stuff in my mouth you crazy lady'...he is that expressive.
See what I mean!
Eric, now we used to spend everyday together, we worked together, carpooled, the whole nine yards. For the last 2 years I have been the complete ruler of the roost during the week, the heat and a/c temps are different during the week than they are on the weekend, when he is home. But, it is kind of nice to have him around, I just have never cleaned the house with Eric home, as long as we have been married, I always clean when he is not home, this will be interesting finding time to keep the house clean with Eric home.

No comments: