Friday, January 16, 2009

A conversation!

The pitter-patter of little feet come running over to me.
G:"Mommy, what's Daddy doing over there?"
M:"I think he's sleeping on the job"
G:"No, he's sleeping over there." while pointing to the couch over there.
M&D:laugh

Gwen is often very literal, which at 2.5 is probably to be expected. She has this new habit of asking if she can do whatever it is she wants to do. So often the stream around here is "Mommy, can I push my stroller", "sure" I reply. Currently she is "bowling" with Daddy sleeping on the couch. She is quite funny jumping and laughing and actually standing far away from the pins and throwing the ball at them. She has started to play more and entertain herself. She loves to color in her coloring books and she tries to color in the lines. I must go now, it apparently is time to play "ashes, ashes" or for those of you not in the know "Ring around the rosies"
These are things I forgot to mention in Gwen's monthly update, more later on things I forgot to mention in Nate's update.

No comments: