Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the know

Sometimes as a Mother you receive stuff in the mail from people you know. Sometimes, there is no doubt who the packages come from like this dress here. Those that know us IRL, might recognize this dress, not specifically, but this dress, should remind you of someone!
I tried to get Gwen to pose, but apparently this is her "gown" and she must dance in it, by the by, she is also wearing her crown (headband).
My Mother says I should get her into dancing lessons, but I am not sure I am a dance lessons kind of Mom. I mean sure she is always dancing when she hears music, and she might love it, but, am I supposed to let her do what she wants to do?
Of course, she doesn't know about dance lessons yet, so that should buy me some time to get used to the idea of it...
I finally got her to stop briefly
so I could take these pictures.
I missed the picture right before this one, Nate was sitting on the couch and Gwen set up all her babies next to him, but he moved before I got the picture. It was pretty cute, Nate and the babies and Gwen. Gwen obliged, briefly though.
This is a new pass time for Gwen, arranging babies put them in a row.
She is now also sleeping with a bunch of things on her bed, I say things, because they are not just babies, a corn popper one day, a rocking horse. I don't know why, I don't know if this is a phase. Who knows. She is a crazy one! But, we'll keep her!
Have you guessed who the dress is from? Yes, it is Grandma! And Gwen adores it, I tried to hide it in the back of the closet for the rest of the winter, but Gwen found it.

No comments: