Monday, August 21, 2006

Grandma pictures

Grandma arrived safely Thurs night, although Gwen and I were sound asleep when she arrived. But the next day, Gwen was introduced to her other Grandma. I have to say Gwen, hasn't been too terrible. A lot fussy here and there, but I expect that is to be expected. Grandma has found that you can't hold our Gwen and sit on the couch, you must keep moving. Everytime Terry goes to sit down, Gwen starts to fuss. Once you start walking with her, you must continue to walk with her.

Yesterday we went to visit Great Grandma. Surprisingly enough Gwen was pretty good, she slept pretty solidly through the car ride, except for the first 15 minutes. (I am convinced that there is something on that one stretch of road that bothers her, because that is exactly where she cried last time I drove her). We have some pictures with Great Grandma. She hardly fussed and even smiled at Edie. Now I am paying the price for the solid sleeper. She is wide awake and cooing at the swing.

I really don't know what is going on with my hair in this picture. I really need a haircut!
I don't really know where we were going here, but doesn't she look cute in this picture.

No comments: