Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not much




I haven't posted in a while because now that I have my freedom to leave the house, we have done just that. Gwen and I now go places and do stuff. This morning we went to the Mommy & Me WW, which just means that screaming kids are welcome. Thank goodness. Our child of course, did a little screaming, ok fussing.
I took these pictures last week so Eric could have one at his desk. This is one of his favorite outfits, he thinks that pants on her look like MC Hammer pants from the 80's. I think though, now that she has gotten bigger they actually fit right! I got a couple good shot, a couple bad ones. One day I guess I will have to take her somewhere to get her pictures made professionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great!!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Mel,
I love your blog,it's bad in a way tho,I'm using it to keep up with you and not calling you as often!I leave for Panama on wed. I will be back for a day and a half and then I will be with you. Any requests from Panama? Jim want cigars and a (Panama) hat. tell me soon. ellen