Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Last night's pictures

These are the most up-to-date pictures of our little one. I figured if I was going to leave you with pictures of her they better be the most recent ones we have! She is still being a pretty good kid. We ventured outside again today. We just walked to the end of the road and back. I think it is still a little too hot/too bright to have her out for a long time, plus I noticed she was hungry and although I had her in the sling, we weren't geared correctly for outdoor feeding. But, I thought it would be a good idea for us to be in the habit of getting fresh air everyday, just to keep my sanity! Here are some of her expressions. Many of you might be familiar with I am hungry!

I haven't figured this one out yet, bored maybe, or deer in headlights?

She obviously does not like the bunny ears. Seriously, we did nothing to her, Eric just said watch this and she got mad.
Finally, talking to Daddy!
I'll try to pop on after her appt on Friday to let you know about her weight gain. I am pretty sure she is growing, the question is how much!?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I didn't have a lot of sleepless nights. Just a couple here or there. I also had to pee a lot but would only get up once a night at 3:30am. Funny thing was that when we checked into the hossy they wanted her to move before I could get up...she was sleeping. We waited and waited, I said oh, its getting close to 3:30am, she used to get me up every night at 3:30 to pee, sure enough at 3:30 she woke up and I was allowed to walk.