Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow...

Well, Gwen had her first experience with snow. It snowed on Sunday all day and we actually took a break and went outside for a walk. Gwen didn't seem to care either way about the snow, but I think she was glad to out of the construction zone.
Getting into her outside garb.
Ok, ready to go outside, we must hurry to the outside before she explodes.
Can you see the flurries?
I don't know if you can see the flurries in this picture. We went to the store (maybe a five minute walk). The woman at the grocery store asked Gwen if she liked being out in the cold and Gwen flashed her a big smile.
I wanted to get a picture of her in her the snow. (you can see it is not very deep)
The garb is so thick she can't really sit up in the snow suit (I think she is getting ready to make her first snow angel, but Eric said it was too cold and we must go back inside, party pooper! It was her first experience in the snow, I guess a guy from MD doesn't appreciate that like a FL girl does, I guess the WI relatives won't appreciate the first snow either.)
Here is a picture from the day before when we went outside. Her cheeks look so shiny because I put some real thick lotion on her cheeks, kind of like petroleum jelly to protect her cheeks somewhat from the cold. You can see she has inherited my fair skin and rosy winter cheeks. On a side note, when we were in NM the baby photo albums were pulled out and Gwen does not look like Eric at the same age. He was a blond boy with a different head shape. So, she gets that a the terrible hairline from me! :(

No comments: