Sunday, January 21, 2007

What we have been up to

We have been very busy this weekend. As you all might recall Eric and I have been working on putting down a hardwood floor. Did we mention we had a deadline? Eric starts school on Tuesday, I am hosting book club on Wednesday. You can see our progress. Sorry about the lack of posts.
Unfortunately, I can't post pictures tonight. So, I will update this sometime later with the pictures. Suffice it to say we have completed about 15 linear feet (no idea on the sq footage, to tired to measure.) We have less than 2.5 feet left. Good night.

Update:
Here are the pictures, this is where we started Saturday morning.

Wow we have a lot to do this weekend.

This is start for Sunday morning (what we finished Saturday).


This is all we have left.
How would this website be complete without pictures of our little helper? (ok, so this isn't the best picture, but she is laughing!)
Listening to instructions about how to pick wood for Daddy to nail down.

She is thinking about using this piece.
Ok, she is looking to see what piece we have to get next.
Ok, how about this piece? No this piece.
I've got it, Mom, stop telling me what to do!

No comments: