Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pictures from NM

So, I have finally gotten a spare minute to post some pictures for my 2 loyal readers. Things are 'calm' here, they will probably be for a couple days until the next thing happens. I just have to say, Gwen and I have no plans for air travel for January or February, the pictures at the end of this post remind me why! So, here are the week in-review pictures from NM, minus the pictures of Bisbee and Gwen, since those are in a different post.
Gwen and Grandpa.

Gwen showing Grandma how far she can bend.
Gwen has a new interest in water bottles...I call her sticky fingers because at this point everything Eric and I have in our hands she wants in her hands and she can usually grab it, especially if you are not paying attention.




Gwen playing with 'Baby Tad'.



Gwen playing with her top.



So we hard a time getting Gwen smiling for this picture, Bisbee was in the area and he was so distracting. Grandpa was trying to tickle her, but she just wasn't going to smile!
HI!
Playing in the seat, waiting for us to take off!
Are we ever going to get off this plane Mom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY TAD! Melanie, I have to say, Drew had a baby Tad when he was little. At around age 1, I heard someone talking on the monitor. Convinced some horrible person was trying to get my baby, I snuck in.... only to find that he had kicked baby Tad and it was talking. Scared me!!! All was well, though!!

Melanie said...

Thanks for warning me, I know I would do the same thing. I was beginning to wonder where you were, haven't heard from you in a while!