Sunday, January 07, 2007

What a difference 6 months makes

Today we all went and saw Riley (and Brian and Reyna.) I finally got to hold Riley because this time she was awake and not eating! YEAH! I am still convinced that Gwen was never that small. Riley felt like a feather compared to our chunker. Gwen is still fascinated with Chloe, the dog. She touched Chloe as gently as a 6 month old can. Riley is so cute. Hard to believe she is 2 weeks old. Seems still like a newborn, so tiny and perfect. Gwen was so much larger I don't think she stayed in the newborn stage that long. Maybe it was because my Mom was here and Grandmas trump Moms for holding babies (unless the baby is crying of course!) Or, maybe I just don't remember that far back who knows.
Reyna trying to get a reaction from Gwen.

Look, its me holding the little feather! YEAH!
Many of you know we are starting Gwen on "solids". She is only getting tastes at this point, but these are the faces that we see when trying to feed little one "solids". She just doesn't seem to enjoy the foods yet.



How can I get continue to give foods to this child when she makes these faces at us!?
We are heading for New Mexico to see the Grandparents. We won't have internet connection so I won't be able to post. If I have time I will try and post tomorrow. But, I haven't started packing yet, so we will see. If not have a great week. We will most likely have many pictures when we get back, we got a new memory stick for the camera it now holds 200+ pictures. Now, if I ever had had more than 200 pictures on my camera one time I think that some of the readers of this website would be very upset, yes? I could take 45 minutes of video though.

No comments: