Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Last week was indeed a busy week for us. Grandmom surprised Eric to go to his graduation. Eric had been feeling a little depressed that he was going to be going to his graduation by himself. Grandmom left early yesterday morning and we have spent most of the time relaxing, before #2 arrives. Apparently Eric is nesting, he is spending time cleaning the garage. We still haven't packed the bag, but I have my lists. Now that we made it through Eric's graduation I am more ready to have this baby, theoretically!
Since it is Memorial day I thought I would post the pictures from Gettysburg. We went to the outlets in Gettysburg with Grandmom. Gwen actually let Terry hold her, so I made Eric take a picture. We know how she is with people she isn't real sure of, mind you this is when she had enough sleep, so she was tolerable of others.

We then discovered the "deighs" and had to go on them. We don't as of yet know that the actually moved, and I think she is ok with that! I am pretty sure that would scare her.
We tried all the animals and even tried to get them to move, but with little success. Needless to say, it wasn't a happy scene when we had to move on!
We will be doing nothing/little today, we did go to class this morning, Eric came and got to experience what class is like. I of course, at this point, can't do much but walk and arm exercises. But, I think we had a good time, Gwen of course enjoyed that Daddy was there.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad to hear from you!! I was beginning to wonder if you had had the baby or something!!