Friday, May 16, 2008

More shoes and "babies"

So, as I get closer and closer to having this baby, I keep seeing glimpses of the future with Gwen. She is going to drive me crazy...ok, I am kidding. But yesterday I got a picture of her in my shoes.
Too funny, don't you think!
Then after naptime, we had our usual, I don't want to get out of the crib, but this time there was a little difference, she wanted all her "babies" in there with her. I don't know if I have mentioned this before but Gwen calls all stuffed animals/dolls babies, unless they are a dog, and then she calls it a doggies!


I have added some new polls, in light of the Dr's visit yesterday. I think that now is the time to guess the weight and sex of the baby. If you have specific ideas, like you want to guess weight sex and date, just leave a comment. Maybe I can come up with something for the person that is closest. If you don't know how/don't want to comment and you know my email, you can send me one. I currently have no ideas on these things. I am excited to meet the new baby and just don't want to be waiting as long as I had to wait to meet Gwen! I should think my excitement would start to wane, until I went into labor of course!

No comments: