Monday, May 19, 2008

Our weekend

So, we had a very busy weekend. Gwen is so pooped, she is still sleeping! I am thinking I should wake her up soon! Eric walked 12 mi during the Relay, so he was/is also pooped! I'm really pregnant...if you didn't remember, so I am really pooped! We got up early-ish on Sat and drove to Baltimore so we could get Eric's cap and gown. We wandered around campus, went to a pub for lunch and then drove to Rockville to pick up our new stroller! I was pretty stoked, Eric unfortunately, being tired and having to drive in traffic and then they couldn't find it, let me tell you it wasn't a pretty scene, because by that point Gwen was overtired and running around in circles while Eric chased her. They both fell asleep in the car on the way home (while I drove). And we extended our trip a little past Frederick so Gwen could get a little longer nap.
Here are some pictures from Hopkins! Eric never took any classes on the main campus, but I think it is nice he was able to get some "graduation" pictures with Gwen.



Sunday Gwen and I went to a birthday party. I put her down early and she still overslept! We were late. So I am not too surprised that it is now 5p and she is just waking up! Poor kid. I think it might take a couple of days for her to catch up.
Tomorrow we don't have class, so hopefully I will be able to get her down at a reasonable hour, we had class today and I got a free chair massage after class, which meant I felt obligated to stay and watch some of the other kids while the other Moms were getting their massages, since they were kind enough to watch Gwen!

No comments: