Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the Moms out there had a great day. We didn't do much, being that I still feel rather bad. Actually, I don't feel terrible and I can tell that the Zyrtec is helping, but not enough to make me spend time not sleeping. I am beginning to wonder if I could get a nose bulb or a donate my congestion to some kind of science group. Truly that would make me feel so much better! Eric pretty much took Gwen all weekend, she couldn't have been happier. I spent a good portion of the weekend sleeping, not that I didn't do stuff with Gwen and Eric, I just went to bed early and napped when she napped, I guess practicing for when the new one arrives! I am hoping that soon the headache will subside and I can start being a productive member of the household again. Which will probably happen tomorrow, when I don't have a choice, but to take care of Gwen by myself.

No comments: