Tuesday, May 06, 2008

HAT!

It is becoming more and more of a challenge to get candid well, really any shots of Gwen with the camera. She just doesn't think smiling is appropriate. This first picture actually Gwen was a complete accident, she turned into the camera. I should mention that this picture was taken post breakfast...notice the milk spills!
Obviously, Gwen posed for the next picture.
Gwen and her Daddy, she tried to put Eric's hat on me, but she didn't like how it looked and gave it back to Eric.
Gwen loves hats. She is one of the only kids that will wear a hat outside. She is really the only girl that wears hats, she actually doesn't like to leave the house without a hat, especially when it is cold outside!
I feel bad for my girl, I feel the allergies are really getting to her. This morning while we were at the park both eyes were watering, and I am pretty sure I am going to have to walk around with a whole box of Kleenex for us to share for our noses! I am sad to say that even though I am pretty sure I am only having allergy problems I sound like a frog and if I laugh, I have this not so lovely accompanying deep chest cough. But, we go to the OB on Fri, so I am just going to pray that they can give me something for that. I am debating on calling the Dr for Gwen and seeing what I can give her, since I am not sure what is safe for a almost 2 year old.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is great that she will wear a hat - one less battle for the summer!

I feel ya on the allergies - they seem to be bad this year! We all have it and I feel awful for the girls, but like you don't really know what to give them (and we prefer not to give them medicine unless very necessary). Then I can't take much myself!!!

Hope you guys are feeling better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

That second picture is hilarious! I love the pose.

Liesa said...

We are pretty strict on medication, but have found that the Claritin for kids over 2 (call you pediatrician first as always) works really well. Jack woke up when he was 1 1/2 and his whole face was swollen. For that the doctor gave him benadryl - which knocks them out.