Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SINUS HEADACHE!

So, I should be napping now, but I am so dedicated I am going to post first! I saw my Nurse Practitioner friend today and she said it sounded like I had "pregnancy congestion". I had no idea it had such a fancy name. I just thought I had an allergies that have possibly settled into the lungs. She told me she could bring the stethoscope and listen to my lungs (she lives down the street), but really, I am going to the OB on Friday, I think I can hold out 2 more days. She told me that I would probably get some antibiotics, and be done with it. I also spoke to the nurse yesterday and they said I could give Gwen some Zyrtec for her allergy issues, I am still undecided if I am going to give it to her. She doesn't really seem to be bothered except that her nose is running constantly and we can't really stay on top of that.
These pictures are from yesterday, we had a busy day when we came home from Strollers, I had some stuff I had to get done immediately when we got home and this is where I found Gwen. She has always loved car seats, she only climbs in when babies are not in there...hopefully that trend will continue.



Of course, a "candid" shot...I saw how much you enjoyed these pictures yesterday.
More later, I am having a hard time seeing straight and thinking.
Stay tuned for pictures from the petting zoo, where we went today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I've had "pregnancy congestion" since January 1st. Good. Times.

Can't wait to see the zoo pictures!