Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dr. appt

Today we had Nathan's 2 month Dr. appt. AKA the beginning of the vaccination hell for the next year. Today Nathan got 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine. He is currently recovering peacefully in his swing. Let us hope that he continues to sleep it off and not have any reactions, unlike his sister who always gets sick after her shots.
Nathan by the Dr's estimation is doing well, right on schedule and he told me that if I can only get him to nap in the swing, let him nap in the swing at this point he is still adjusting to life on the outside and around 3-4 months he will start to get into a "rhythm". This visit with the Dr was way better than my last visit with the Dr. and I am glad I finally figured out which Dr it was, as soon as he came in I recognized him, but I wonder did I really take all of his advice to heart this time since I have such a distrust of him from our last encounter. Of course, this time he had nothing bad to say, but I know that I took everything he said with a grain of salt!
Here are the vital stats:
Weight: 13lb 5oz (80%)
Height: 23.75in (75%)
Head 25%
that is a gain of 2lb 4oz 0.5 in. Not as much growth as last month, but really very close to the same I mean what is 4oz and 0.5in difference when you are a baby! He is still bigger than Gwen at this point. Stay tuned for his 2 month picture fest where I will tell you all about this month!

No comments: