Friday, August 22, 2008

Videos

Nate is getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe how far he has come and how strong he is. He chats to us all the time. I have 3 videos to post. One of which was taken while Gwen was sleeping, I will let you guess which one that is! The first video I maybe shouldn't post, but I will because when Nate becomes a bruiser we will all think back to this video and remember why he started defending himself!

Video 2 is a short one just to show how much Nate has improved in less than 10 days!

Video 3 is a long one and I promise if you can make it through the first minute of boring video you will see how much fun Nate is now, relatively speaking! If he pulls on the butterfly it starts the music.

You can see how much of an attention hog Gwen is and how she MUST be responded to and why if you do hear her talking and I automatically respond it has become a habit because as you heard she said basket over and over again until I said yes basket! I am hoping some of this will ease up when she gets a little older, I hope that she talks and acts the way she does because she is just learning to talk and act. I am also hoping that Nate will be able to get in a word edgewise when he starts talking. It isn't looking good now, but maybe in a year he might be able to get his point across. I hope that baby signs work well for him also! Chatty might not let him talk for himself, but at that point he will probably defend himself and I will have to listen to her dramatic biased reenactments through her tears!

No comments: