Sunday, August 24, 2008

What's so funny, baby Nate?

I don't know if I have mentioned that Nate has started to laugh, good laughs and don't get Gwen and Nate started, they will laugh and laugh. So cute. Here is a video to prove it.

I also had some pictures made of the kids professionally, if you would like to see them and "vote" on your favorite, so I can decide what pictures to get printed send me an email so I can send you the link. (my email is the beginning of the blogspot address at yahoo)
We had another uneventful weekend around here, a good thing, since we will be leaving for a very eventful vacation. I still have to figure out how to entertain Gwen for 2 hours on a plane, we are looking forward to that. HA!
Here are some pictures from this weekend. Eric took the following pictures while I was making dinner on Friday.


Here are pictures of us during bath time. As you can see my "little helper" must be involved. Every night Gwen is obsessed that we must wash Nate's "hairs" she runs into the bathroom and gets the shampoo and anything else we might "need". She is very helpful, if she would like to be. She doesn't try to climb in anymore, but she does want to lay down for her bath also. Gwen is starting to show some sadness that we don't change her diaper where we change baby Nate's diaper.


No comments: