Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall

We've had a busy couple weeks around here as you may have surmised by my lack of posts. Maybe I am just gearing up for NaBloPoMo...Kara you with me? Liesa, Beth, Jenni? For those not in the know, it is blogging everyday for the month of November. It would be a tall order, but I think I can do it and all it takes is a positive attitude, right! I will probably start posting more regularly to get ya'all up-to-date!
The night before my Mom was to arrive we went for walk after dinner, enjoying one of our last evening walks before winter sets in. We were swinging Gwen in between us and we got a little overzealous and we popped her elbow out of place (commonly known as nursemaid's elbow). Gwen was very upset and Eric took her to the hospital. They had to try twice to pop it back into place. Not pleasant for me to think about it. But they had given her some Motrin or something because she certainly didn't care and she was overtired, we could hardly get her to stop talking and moving! I tried to take pictures, but as you can see kind of blurry and not the best!



Gwen was super excited to show me her bracelet, can you tell?

No comments: