Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Or, as we might call it around here, "more candy in my hand, please" although, frankly if Gwen says anything to our neighbors, I would be happy. Seriously, Eric has been diligently practicing with Gwen, which I guess means he gets the honor of taking her trick or treating. Gwen enjoys her costume so much she likes to wear it around the house.

We wanted to get some pictures of the kids together to send out to the Grandparents. It didn't work out as well as we would have hoped. Eric got a little impatient because he could see some melt downs in our future...he was right as soon as we got the last picture the melt downs began. With 2 you never know if you will got those kind of opportunities again.




Today, oh I mean yesterday by the time this posts, we went to our SS Halloween party. Gwen was so excited she wouldn't nap! Seriously, she said several times to me she would take of her socks "after she went to the party". The bad thing about the no nap is she chatters INCESSANTLY! It was enough to drive me crazy today. I took a video and as soon as it uploads I will post it on here so you can see what I mean.

Nate at the party with his friends that have been born this year...he is the youngest, can you tell? I will also upload some action shots from tomorrow. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

No comments: