Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin patch

When Mom here we also went to a pumpkin patch...we had wanted to go to a cornmaze, but apparently the maze was closed (we missed it by 1 minute), more on the cornmaze, possibly tomorrow! I have a recipe for a pumpkin apple bisque and Eric loves to carve the pumpkins...a win-win! We also got to ride on a tractor for the hayride to the pumpkin patch, did I mention it was a win-win!? I know Gwen doesn't look super happy in this picture, but I think she was surprised!

Mom and Gwen searching for a pumpkin, it was a futile effort, Gwen could not pick.
Nate and I and our star pumpkin, it tasted yummy in soup!
A family portrait!


ok, so not so much family portrait, but the family together, in a bunch of pumpkins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture! Sounds like you had an awesome time...see you later!