Wednesday, November 08, 2006

15 minutes!

Hi all! Today was a pretty good day. We woke up at 3am, and 7am. 7 appeared to be our wake up time, so I got Gwen out of bed after 20 minutes of praying she would go back to sleep, but we had stroller strides today so I got her up and ready. On the way home from Stroller Strides Gwen feel asleep. She continued to sleep in the car seat after we got home. I tried to get her to go back to sleep after that, but there was little to no interest. We played for a while, tummy time and read. (the pictures are from this tummy time session, Eric said they are classics.) I then laid down with her at about 12:30 she slept until about 3:45. More play time, then I put her down for a bed. She only cried for 15 minutes! Just yesterday I was wondering if she was ever going to cry for less than 40 minutes...alleluia! Maybe soon I will be able to get her to sleep in her crib for naps! It is so hard to put her down for sleep, she smiles at me then gives me this pitiful look when she realizes I am shutting the door. Oh well, it must be done, she is obviously tired.




PS we were very chatty again today. I suspect that is because we are getting the right amount of sleep.

No comments: