Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday morning sleep update

Gwen is sleeping soundly in her crib! She woke up at 3am, I went into her room to find her just laying in her crib, looking around. I think it took her more than an hour to go back to sleep, but she didn't really cry, well she did. It was actually humorous, her crying woke up Eric and he started tapping me to let me know she was crying (as if I didn't hear it), I explained to him, she had already been feed. She wasn't 'protest crying', she sighed at one point, Eric and I had to stiffle our laughs so she couldn't hear us. She woke up again at 7am, I feed her again and now she is back to sleep, it pains me that I have to go upstairs and wake her so we can get going to Stroller Strides (probably explains why I am writing this post instead of moving along) I will let you know how todays napping goes.

No comments: