Friday, November 10, 2006

4 months

Today Gwen is 4 months. Wow time has flown by! I spent most of last night writing in Gwen's baby book. Man, there is so much in there that I don't really remember and she is only 4 months. There are been some momentous changes in Gwen since my last monthly update. She is sleeping in her room, in her crib. That is exciting. (as we speak she is napping in her crib). She can sit up, but she leans...I guess most people say slide. She stares at her fingers and coos and smiles and talks to me so much. I am afraid she is going to give my cousin Sammy a run for her money in the talking department! I think she is testing her voice, so funny and cute. She rolls over and enjoys spending time on her tummy. She also still enjoys standing.
Today would also be my Dad's birthday. Hard to believe that we are already in November. I still think of my Dad often, weird that one of Gwen's monthly anniversaries would happen on my Dad's birthday. In my Dad's honor we will be sponsoring a contest on the blog (he loved a reason to bet), Thurs is her four month Dr's appointment. I am going to ask you to guesstimate the weight...price is right rules (for those of you that don't know that means closest to weight, without going over, don't worry, I didn't know either until I met Eric). She was 12lbs 15oz at last appointment beginning of Oct. You can email me or just put your answer in the comment section. The winner may receive more than just bragging rights. If you are feeling ... you can also guess height, she was 23 3/4in. at the last appointment. We will probably have some pictures from this weekend that we take in honor of my father. Some thing he would enjoy I think.
Here are some pictures. The piano ones are from this morning. The sucking on my finger is from yesterday. She was apparently VERY hungry!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can pass up a bet in honor of your father...I'll say 13 lbs 9 oz
and 25 in long

amyfruity said...

What a nice thing to do in honor of your dad! :o) I know the day must have been hard for you and your mom. My guess is: 13 lbs 6 oz and 24 1/2 inches.

Anonymous said...

13 lbs 14 oz
26in
says Eric

Anonymous said...

I think of you and your mom often. I'm glad to hear, well, read, that things are going well for you. It gets better and better...Eddie is really so much fun at this point.
My guess: 14 lbs. 4 oz. and 24 inches

Anonymous said...

I think that she is...
14 lbs even
25.5 inches long
No Wammies...
Reyna

Liesa said...

I'm going out on a limb to say 15 lbs...