Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kidzu

I have been trying to find some cheap/free things for us to do. I found that there was a free children's museum, well free on Sundays. So we took the kids, they had a great time, and now every time we mention museum, she asks if we are going to the kids museum, I guess we are going to have to go back. I hope it stays free on Sundays, because I don't know if I would pay for it, I know it is only $4, but that adds up after a while with 2 kids! It was a basically a large open space with a couple areas the kids could play in.
Our little construction worker, safety first!
Well, except when you are using a screwdriver, you don't need goggles for that.
Nate kept wandering around couldn't decide what he wanted to do, stay in one place for a little while and then wander on, they had a "tot spot", for the under 2 crowd and in there a specific place where you could put "tasted" toys. Nate offered up several tasted toys.
Here Gwen & I are working on a puzzle, Nate is looking at the outside of the tot spot.
Nate, trying to help out his sister...
I don't think she wanted his help...
I don't know what is going on here, probably just spotting something else he wants to taste in the kitchen.
Utensils! I never get to play with these!
OOHH! A chair...
have I mentioned I was making dinner the other day and I turned around and he was standing on a chair in the middle of the kitchen? I was like, what! When did this happen?
Gwen really enjoyed the play kitchen area, she made us all kinds of stuff, actually I think this is where she started and ended her time and she would have stayed in there forever had Eric and I not been so exhausted and wanting to go home!

The kids had fun but I am not sure it would have been worth the $12 for all of us to go (Nate is free until next year). So, maybe we will go back some Sunday in the near future. It isn't that far away.

No comments: