Thursday, August 20, 2009

TROUBLE!

I think I have trouble on my hands. In the form of this little man, doesn't he look sweet!
That was just before he threw it on the floor, he didn't break it, but he probably would have if it was less sturdy. I mean isn't he a sweet looking kid...

how can you resist that face?
Look at this man, he is standing on the sit and spin and trying to reach the letter. Does that seem dangerous to anyone else, or a bad idea.
I mean he wasn't hurt, but it certainly doesn't make it an easier to parent him.
What do you think about this idea?
Riding on his horse while reaching over to play with this toy. Seriously, his sister never thought of these things! But he definitely keeps me on my toes!
Because, as you can see this didn't work out so well! But that didn't stop him from doing that over and over again! (until we changed out the layout of his room!)
Sometimes he can be helpful, like look at him here, priming the lawn mower.
Although, sadly I couldn't get him to stop priming the lawn mower, so we've moved that also. I mean who can blame him there is a red button, who wouldn't want to press that!? I mean I love the kid, but seriously, does he have to get into everything? I mean I knew it would be different, but he is getting to have a temper when he doesn't get his own way.

No comments: