Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Today

Today was just an annoying day. So annoying! It started out great, little G is child of the week so E and I got to go in and watch the morning routine and talk about ourselves and read a book. Eric read the book. While we were doing that my kid switcher took Nate to Starbucks and got Eric and I salted caramel hot chocolate, which I think tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel! YUM! Nate and I came home and watched Sesame Street, did a little vacuuming and then packed up to go volunteer for lunch. It all went down from there. I won't go into specifics, because it would take too much explain. So, I finally get out of school am almost home, about half way and the school nurse calls, Gwen has a fever 100, which is apparently the magic number for kid has to come home and be fever free for 24 hours. The kid is fine! Not sick at all, I have no idea why she had a fever and I would have checked her temperature as soon as we got home, but the nurse apparently gave her tylenol for a sore throat, that she has never complained about. Very annoying to have to keep a child who is obviously not sick home. I guess I will make sure she gets some OJ tonight and hope for the best.

No comments: