Saturday, November 26, 2011

Turkeys

Today we left the house, it was the first time we all left the house since probably Tuesday.  We'd been outside, in the yard, but we did some shopping.  It was nice to get out of the house, stores were kind of busy, but not Black Friday crazy.  We were finally able to get Nate something to wear for Christmas.  Thank goodness.  I think it is time for me to attempt to get some Christmas pictures made.  Should be all kinds of fun!  Eric and I did pick up a Black Friday deal for ourselves for Christmas.  Guess we should really get Christmas shopping started for the family.  Maybe after Eric starts to feel better from his mysterious illness.  I am hoping that none of us get it, he's been sick with a fever for almost a week now.  I am hoping that since it has been almost a week, that we are all in the clear, the incubation period should be past, a girl can dream. 
I have some pictures to upload here, but I have to charge the camera battery and then upload to the computer.  Hopefully tomorrow, I will get to it. 

No comments: