Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Belts

I've had much to do tonight, and I feel like I am not done with half of it. I guess everything I haven't will hopefully get done tomorrow. Our dryer appears to be broken, I think it is just a belt (I am praying it is just a belt) but sadly I had already done 2 loads of laundry before I realized it. :( Fortunately I realized I can hang clothes up in the house and they will dry. I won't tell you long it took me to realize that! All else is well here, I've got to get to the grocery list, I realize that I have nothing for dinner, oh wait as I typed that out I realize that I do actually have some stuff I can make for dinner, SCORE, no sides, but whatev, now I don't have to make a grocery list, yet! But, I guess I should start it because I am going to be out tomorrow night and I don't want to be up too late tomorrow night either.

No comments: