Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Pre-Halloween

I had a lot to say, but now I can't remember, so I'll start with the first thing my Mom would like to know...Gwen is sleeping in her new bed! Now I just have to wait for Nate to transition to Gwen's old bed and I can get out that extra mattress! YAY!
Gwen made this at school, we saw it when we went if for conferences, I think it is really cute, so I am posting it here. I like how she made the sun look angry.
For Halloween we took Gwen and Nate to the library for there Halloween party. They read stories, danced/sang, made a craft and got a snack. Then they went home with a free book, our crafts and other stuff.
I tried to get a picture of them together with their crafts, Gwen cooperated, that is Nate's craft and Nate, well he was rather distracted by Gwen's craft...
Nate, trying on his mask...he loved his costume.
Here he is in his costume. He was a little confused about this Halloween thing, he wanted to go out Monday for candy also and wore his costume all day Tuesday.
Nate liked Gwen's hat also, there are several of these pictures, because I couldn't pick just one to post, they are all so cute.

I have decided maybe he would rock the beret, or the chef's hat...maybe we should give him this style of hat for winter.
This might be the best picture I have taken of the 2 of them, the most cooperative, anyway.
Of course now that I re-look at it I remember when I was taking the picture I was trying to make Nate smile and was making faces and he mimicked me. Pretty funny. I should mention, if I haven't already, Gwen's costume was made by Grandma.

No comments: